ABBY GORDON

ABBY GORDON

Friday, September 9, 2016

Amazing week!

What a week! It started off fantastically - an email with the contract for the second in my Beloved of the Beast series on Tuesday.
MY TENTH!!
I was still floating and flying from that when Wednesday evening I got another email - a contract for the third in the Interstellar Matchmaker series!!

I am always so thrilled to get an email, but to get two within 48 hours? Yeah, my feet aren't touching the ground for a while!
And the fourth Interstellar Matchmaker is humming along nicely, and Allura and Barden FINALLY explain why Allura started her matchmaking... and what must still happen.

And the third in the Beloved of the Beast is bubbling in my head and ready to be written.

Busy, busy, busy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment